Friday 1 March 2013

Donation Acknowledgement FY13/02 #18 - From Narelle Cox

It is time to close off February donations so here I am again trying hard to catchup. Been doing a lot of analysis work lately helping a work colleague in his project that needs to be finished by the time I get home my brain can only accommodate  making a dress for the day. Not complaining but if it was helping sew a dress it would have been more interesting. :-)

Anyway, for donation #18 for February, it is a parcel of 5 dresses from Narelle Cox which she made during her summer break. She learned about this campaign from her aunt Frances Cornish. (Thanks Frances!)
Here are the dresses that she thinks are nowhere near as perfect as that of her aunt but they hold together. :-) -
Narelle, thank you for spending the time and effort to make these dresses. You may not believe it but my dresses are nowhere near as perfect as well when I compare them to the dresses I received but am very sure that they would make girls happy. Thank you so much for the dresses. Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment