Wednesday 20 March 2013

Feedback from Parcels sent to PNG and for the children of Katuuso Uganda

I thought I would share with you all the feedback(parcel acknowledgements)  I got from the parcel of forks I sent to Papua New Guinea and the parcel for the schoolchildren of Katuuso Uganda.
The first note is from Aunty Rosa of the BFO Orphanage, Papua New Guinea -
The second note is from Annabelle Chauncy, co-founder of the School for Life Foundation in Katuuso Uganda -

Thank you to everyone who made these parcels possible. Much appreciated.

For more details and/or information on dresses, shorts and other items' distributions, please visit my Dress Distribution page whenever you have the chance. You can also click on the tab 'Dress Distributions' which you can find at the top of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment