Saturday 14 September 2013

Donation Acknowledgement FY13/08 #127 - Bundles of fabrics from Jenni Kirillov

Last night I finally managed to take pictures of all the fabric materials donated by Jenni Kirillov from her mum's fabric stash and this is number 127 on my list. According to Jenni, her mum was an avid dress maker many years ago but due to ill health has not been able to sew for many years and has asked to find a good home for all her materials. There were bundles and bundles of fabrics, buttons, a bag of threads, laces, zippers but I thought I only take pictures of the fabrics so I can now find a spot to store them well . Here they are -
and very soon I will be back in my 'One-Dress-A-day campaign for 365 days" and I will be making a few dresses for Jenni's mum this year.

To Jenni, please extend my heartfelt thank you to your mum and thank you for dropping the parcels. Took me a while to take pictures of it but finally found the time and made it. Thank you for your kindness and generosity. There will be a lot of kiddies who will be proudly wearing dresses from your mum's fabric donations. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment