Tuesday 17 September 2013

28 Days away - "100 Days of Quilting" Charity Drive update

Hello everyone! Barely 28 days away and am now halfway to my target of 50 quilts. With the number of emails I have been receiving asking if they can still send a quilt beyond the end date of the "100 Days of Quilting" charity drive, it looks like I will be getting more. 

So without further ado, I'd like to let everyone know that 10 of the quilts I will be receiving after the end date of Oct 16 (quilts received during the period of the charity drive 8-Jul-16-Oct 2013 goes to the children of Romania as intended and would love to send a 100 if I can), I will be sharing these to 10 grandmothers of Mbale Uganda. Grandmothers who look after the children and orphans of this community who deserves something special in appreciation of what they are doing...taking care of the kiddies we dressed. If I get more...then I can share more. 

So thank you everyone for supporting this charity drive....and keep those quilts coming. They are all awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment