Saturday 3 May 2014

Would you like to make a difference with a T-shirt?

It is not really me when I initiate asking for something and most especially because I want to avoid getting unwelcomed comments again but am sure there are some people out there...like-minded people who would want or is looking for a way to make a difference to a life of a few disadvantaged kids.

I am in need of boys' t-shirts as I always want to match a pair of shorts with a new t-shirt if possible. So if there is anyone out there who would like to help by contributing new t-shirts for boys between 6 to 10 sizes, it will be much appreciated. I have run out of t-shirts intended to match pairs of shorts and may not be able to start hoarding again until early August depending on how much money i have left after my holiday. ☺♥☺

Please note this is only if you want to help make a difference. And you can post them to Dress A Girl Australia P.O. Box 240 Casula Mall Casula NSW 2170. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment