Tuesday 19 April 2011

What's Up on the Admin front

This week was a busy week for Dress A Girl Australia. Weeknights were spent  browsing business directories specializing in craft business and getting their email addresses or their 'contact us' addresses. I created a list (initial list) of 500 shops and/or businesses whom I intend to send emails to or postal letters to promote Dress A Girl Arond the World Dress A Girl Australia. Sending emails would probably be the quickest way to spread the word to these 500 shops or so and the least expensive as there will be no need for me to buy postage stamps. Next week I will be drafting the contents of the letter and hopefully before the month of April ends, my fingers will be busy clicking the mouse on the 'send mail' option in my Microsoft Outlook email system with the Dress A Girl flyer as an attachment. I hope my internet provider (bigpond) wouldnt think am crazy sending all these emails. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment