Saturday 2 July 2011

More and more Fabrics to sew

Not only am I getting more enquiries from the general public about Dress A Girl Australia, am also getting more campaigners very willingly expressing their desire to make dresses (thanks!)....and getting more and more fabric donations. The past week with whatever time I can spare, I have been spending cutting fabrics. I think I can make about 20 dresses from this batch. Now I need time.....time.....
time! :-)

It is not a happy ending all the time though for Dress A Girl Australia. I also had a rejection from a big fabric retailer today, one of those fabric shops I had on my list I sent an email to. But one rejection is not going to stop me ...it will only make me keep moving on!  As some people would say..when the going gets tough....the tough gets going! 

For any enquiries about Dress A Girl Australia, please do not hesitate to send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com. I can assure you that it is a very worthwhile cause. Once you start sewing, you will find it difficult to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment