Saturday 24 August 2013

My $1.00 t-shirts

Since the postoffice was closed when I got there I decided to go to Kmart to check if they still had t-shirts on sale. Quite a number left on the $3.00 shirt I decided to get 7. I only wanted to pay $20 plus coins as I still wanted to buy Thai fried rice.chicken for dinner. When I got to the counter, the counter guy said 'do you want to pay your total of $21 with your fly-buy points'. (Then I remembered Coles hasnt really been asking me about paying from my fly-buy points lately whenever I go shopping for food. I thought I should have enough because I always activate bonus offers.) He said if you pay with your fly-buy points you only need to pay a dollar more. It turned out I had 4,500 points collected helped by bonus offers and I only needed 4,000 points to pay for the 7 t-shirts plus a dollar. So here are the 7 t-shirts paid for by my flybuy points plus a dollar. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment