Saturday 15 September 2018

Dress Distribution #113 - for the children of Siem Reap, Cambodia

It is time once again to see the world and at the same time make a difference to a few lucky disadvantaged children. I will be leaving for Siem Reap, Cambodia on Monday, 17th of September and will be bringing with me 25 dresses to give to the children of the Orphanage of the Sisters of the Missionaries of Charity (Mother Teresa sisters). I contacted and asked for assistance from the Reservations Manager of the hotel where we will be staying in Siem Reap to help me get in touch with the orphanage and let the sisters know that I will be going to their orphanage to bring these dresses on Saturday and of which he willingly and earnestly did. What an amazing customer service he gave. This is the parcel that I will be handcarrying to Siem Reap -
and these are the donated dresses included in the parcel from Monika Osvald, Colleen Mundt, Lyn Granger and Chrysoulla Paradisis. A few dresses I held onto knowing that I will be travelling to Siem Reap this year -
and these dresses were made by me - a few of them from donated fabrics -
Thank you to the generosity of those who donated dresses and fabrics. It is much appreciated. One will not know when I am going to travel and handcarry dresses with me so why not sponsor a dress now so I can bring it with me the next time I travel or the next time I send a parcel for distribution. To sponsor a dress, you can click here or click on the link below - Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment