Wednesday 23 January 2019

Pre-Owned Kiln for Sale

Update on this item : this item is now sold.

I have decided to sell my kiln. It is 10 years old, well maintained and has only been used twice. I had it inspected two months ago and it is in great condition. For more details about the Kiln, please see below.

Pre-Owned Table Top Woodrow Kiln with BTC 9100 Digital Controller
Woodrow Table top kiln. Woodrow Kiln control box (programmable - automatic with heat and soak stages).

Measurements : Internal : 30cms x 30cms x 15cms
External : 50.5cms x 43cms x 30cms
Fitted with BTC 9100 digital controller is designed to allow automatic firing to a set temperature at a set rate of rise ( Ramp rate). Once the kiln has reached that temperature the kiln can then soak (dwell) at the set temperature for a set number of minutes.
For use with All Single phase 240 volt 10amp kiln & kiln arranged for plug-in remote mounting controls.

Controller set in degrees per minute. Comes with operating instruction manuals. Last inspected two months ago.

Pickup only. Casula near Liverpool.

If there is anyone interested or know someone who may be interested, I have it listed in ebay and in my Soft Treasures website or you can send me a message/email here. 
To check the item out in ebay, click here. To check it out from my website, click here.
Thank you.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment