Sunday 10 November 2019

Sewing Box for Sale - This item is now sold.

This item is now sold. Thank you.
============================================================================
This sewing box was given to me by a lady who used to sew dresses for Dress A Girl Australia. She died a few years ago and made a request to her daughter to donate all her sewing stuff including fabrics to Dress A Girl Australia. All the fabrics that I have received have already been made into dresses by me and were included in the several distributions I have made. I found this box again last week when I was sorting boxes and cleaning my garage and have decided to put it up for sale so it can be put to good use. Proceeds will go to the Dress A Girl Australia distribution fund. So if there is anyone interested to own a sewing box this is for sale for $10.00 plus postage of $18.95. It is also available for pickup if you want to save on postage (although you will not be able to save on petrol if you do not live nearby.) 

 It is a vintage sewing box as I think this is more than 20 years (well, I had it for almost 5 years now) but is made of very sturdy plastic and still looks new. I had it well kept in a box. It is a  Lincraft Brand. Comes with a lift out storage tray inside. Tray has compartments for threads, buttons and other small items and a larger section below for bulkier fabrics and projects.  Measures approximately 36cm x 24cm x 20cm. 



If you are interested on this sewing box, you can send me a message for further enquiries or you can click on any of the images above or click 'Buy' to make a purchase. Your purchase will help make a difference to a life of at least one child. Thank you.

#sewingbox #vintagesewingbox #sewingcompartments #sewingstorage

No comments:

Post a Comment