Saturday 1 April 2023

Starting to Sew Again

 After almost 3 years (pandemic years) of non-sewing of dresses for Dress A Girl Australia,  I am now ready to sew again. For the next two weeks I have a goal of sewing at least 15 dresses for children between the ages of 2 to 13. These dresses I will be bringing with me when I leave for Spain and Portugal next month. In Spain I will be spending about 2 weeks to do a camino and then travel to Portugal for about a week. It is in Lisbon, Portugal where I will be donating these dresses to an orphanage I have contacted. Here are some of the fabrics I will be making into dresses.

I am so looking forward to this travel to do a camino and ending this adventure with a donation of dresses. I get to share my blessings again with children in need.


No comments:

Post a Comment