Wednesday 20 November 2013

100 Thongs off to Wilcannia

I still have a few parcels to publish with donors and I think I will only be able to do this once all the parcels have left my humble abode. I still have not finish identifying the donors of the dresses and needs time to be able to do it. Anyway, this one is easy as I have a ready list of donors.

I had the perfect boxes of 50 pairs per box of thongs and off they went to Wilcannia this afternoon two weeks ahead of schedule. (Looks like my schedule of parcel send-offs is not working. :-))

Here are the parcels with 50 pairs per box -
the thongs -
and here is the list of the 'More than a mile' with thongs' donors who made these 2 parcels possible and who made it more possible for the children of Wilcannia NSW to walk...hop...jump...skip...run for more than a mile without feeling too much heat from the ground -
1. Kaylee and Kate Healy
2. Margie Burke
3. Candace Quach
4. Sue-Ellen Cox
5. Gaylene Herrmann
6. Two Bettys' Betty Barrett and Betty Paull
7. Maureen O'Brien
8. Cassandra Biadacz
9. Agnes Kwong and friend Candy
10. Jenny F. 
11. Joan Lui
12. Jo Haesook
13. Yetman
14. Dress A Girl Australia

To see larger images of the thongs, please click here. For more details on this distribution (and also at a later stage when feedback is received) please click here or click on the special 'Dress Distribution' tab which you can find at the top of this page.

My wholehearted thank you to all the donors who made this drive so much a success. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment