Sunday 17 November 2013

Parcel Acknowledgements

Good Sunday morning everyone! I think I have about 10 parcels to acknowledge which I have received in the last 2 weeks. Just so no one starts to worry if the parcels they have sent have been received or not, my priority task at the moment is sorting and packing my Christmas and South Africa parcels. I will be acknowledging first those that have items inside the parcel that will help quicken up my sorting/packing(i.e.Christmas). Once I have done my packing then I will go back to acknowledge the rest of the parcels. 

If anyone wants to know if their parcels have been received, please click here or click on the special 'News/Newsletters' tab found at the top of this page. Or you can click on the globe (Parcel Updates! Want to know whose parcels have been received?) which you can find on the right navigation pane.

Although I have not really been updating this page yet for the latest parcels sent or about to send, for updates on dress distributions and any feedback received, please click here or click on the special 'Dress Distributions' tab found at the top of this page. There will be more updates made on this page soon.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment