Monday 4 November 2013

Christmas Items for Fundraising

Wow! Day 4 of November and 51 days before Christmas. There will be a few items for sale which I hope will be good enough to purchase for your love ones or family and friends. As usual, Christmas cards will be available to purchase as well. Proceeds from any purchase will go directly to Dress A Girl Australia's postage fund for next year. Christmas season is always the best time to promote items for sale as most of us will be buying something for family and friends and since I will not be having any market stalls anymore for the rest of the year (next market will be sometime in April 2014) I thought I would put up the items I made especially for Christmas in my Dress A Girl online shop. I might even put them up in Etsy. This way I feel a little bit relax in selling and raising funds as anyone can buy them from the shop anytime. The great thing about the online shop is I dont have to wake up as early as 5am to setup my market stall.

Most of the items if not all will be made available in the next few days so watch out for it and if there is anything you like, please make a purchase. It is going to a very good cause.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment