Sunday 18 March 2012

Donation Acknowledgements FY2012 #27 - Pillowcase Dresses from Nicole

I have been receiving donations and doing donation acknowledgements for almost a year now but let me tell you I still get goosebumps whenever I see the parcels sent to my postbox. Until now I still cannot figure out why I get  goosebumps just by looking at the parcels and I may never be able to know the reason why. What is important for me to know is that there are a lot of kind hearted people out there who acknowledges through their donations that there are less fortunate children in this world that needs to own one dress for they deserve to own at least one...and hopefully soon pairs of shorts' for the boys. 

Nicole Devet from Lugarno NSW sent me these 4 pillowcase dresses with a note letting me know that she made all these dresses in 3 different sizes. 

By the way, I never throw away the notes that are sent with the dresses. I keep them for whatever reason I still dont know but one day I know I will be able to make use of all those notes...perhaps a notes journal(?) :-)
Nicole, soon these  dresses will find a home and how lucky are the girls who will be receiving and wearing your creations from the heart. Thank you for all these dresses. You just made 4 girls out of millions from the less fortunate locations around the world happy and proud knowing that the dresses they will be wearing they can finally call their own. And since we are talking of millions, these 4 dresses is really making a difference in this world...one dress at a time.

Thank you from Dress A Girl Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment