Tuesday 13 March 2012

Liebster Award for Dress A Girl Australia from Threading my Way

Although I have extended my heartfelt thank you to Pam of Threading My Way in appreciation for giving Dress A Girl Australia this award (I actually receive another one 2 weeks ago which I will write about it in a second), writing about this award is so long overdue. And I think this is the last of my backlog from January. I never expected this nor did I know that this kind of award exist, a real surprise but I love it. 

The first award that I received in January is the Liebster award. When I first received the email from Pam letting me know about this award, the first thing I did was lookup the word in the internet and learned that it is a german word for favourite or dearest if you want to use it as an adjective.
The Liebster award is helping other fellow bloggers get a jump start on their blogs especially those with less than 200 followers and at the same time fostering friendship among the blogging community. 

A special part of this award is to pass it on to others and there are rules to follow :

1. Post the award on your blog
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Reveal your 5 picks for the award and let them know.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere or the other bloggers.
5. Have fun and spread the love.

I still have to reveal my 5 picks which is going to be a surprise (meaning you wont know when I will reveal them but I already have 3 on the list I still need 2 more) but I would like to thank Pam again for selecting me for this award. It is very much appreciated and better late than never.

If you want to know more about this award, here is the link -

and here is the link to Pam's 'Threading my Way
or you can click on the link you will find in the right navigation pane.


2 comments: