Tuesday 3 July 2012

Donation Acknowledgements FY2012 #70 - Another 6 Dresses from Sharyn Paull

Donation #70 from Sharyn Paull saved me from sewing the last 3 dresses for Papua New Guinea. I was finalizing my allocation when I realized I needed 3 more peasant dresses or any dress with sleeves to round up the number of dresses to 70. I decided to go to the Mall to have a haircut at the same time check if I had any parcels to pickup. I did have 2 parcels. When I opened one of them what a big surprise! Three of the dresses inside the parcel were peasant dresses which brought my total allocation for PNG to 70!! And look at what the number of this particular donation is. It is donation #70. haha! Whatever that means.

Here are the dresses from Sharyn that made my day! 
Sharyn, thank you so much for the dresses. Was such a great timing. Now I can close my PNG parcel. Thank you so much for your unwavering support. It is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment