Thursday 5 July 2012

Feedback on the Second Parcel for the children of Katuuso Uganda

Here is another feedback from Annabelle, co-founder of the School for Life Foundation regarding Parcel #2 for the school children of Katuuso Uganda
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, 27 June 2012 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: Dresses

Dear Gigi
I hope you're well!
Just wanted to let you know that I've received the latest batch of clothes for Katuuso and will take them across to Uganda with me in July.
We are so grateful for your wonderful ongoing donations. The clothes are just gorgeous and greatly appreciated.
I will send photos as soon as I can.
Many thanks and keep up the fabulous work. 
Annabelle
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again, thank you to everyone for making this possible. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment