Sunday 5 January 2014

Packing #5 - Softies from Rose

Back to donation acknowledgement and details of dress distributions to close off the year 2013. Hopefully I would remember which dresses went into which parcels. At the time of packing I actually had about 15 boxes on the floor. :-) It does not matter now which boxes went to which locations as they are all packed and gone.

These softies were meant for the children of Wilcannia but came a week late from my work colleague Rose Cunningham. She was away on the week that I posted the parcels to Wilcannia NSW and she thought that it would still be on when she came back. What I did was I inserted it in the parcel for Thailand which was still not sealed. These will have to go to the youngest kiddies in the group as there are only 3 of them but I wanted all toys to be given away.
Thank you so much Rose. Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment