Tuesday 24 February 2015

Urgent Dress Collection and Distribution for the Philippines

Good Day everyone! I just arrived and have a lot of catching up to do but for those who would like to contribute dresses, starting today I am opening up an urgent special collection and distribution to be made in the Philippines. All dresses to be donated of 5 per donor must be in my postbox on or before 10-Mar-2015 so I will have time to sort and pack. Parcel needs to be sent by the 15-Mar-2015 as it takes a week to send a parcel and dresses have to be distributed before the end of March. If you are donating, could you please respond to this message by sending an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com so I will have an idea as to how many I will be receiving? The reason for the tight schedule is that the lady who will be distributing the dresses will only be in the Phils for two weeks and has to go back to the US by the end of March so timing is of utmost importance. Size preference is between size 6 to 10. Thank you so much.
--------------------
Please send dresses to Dress A Girl Australia P.O. Box 240 Casula Mall Casula NSW 2170
--------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment