Wednesday 4 February 2015

Anyone wants to sponsor any of these two boys clothes? Share the love this Valentines Day!

***** No longer available. Taken by two February Birthday celebrants who wants to do something different.....something awesome......in celebrating their special day!!!! Thank you. ******

Hi there, Anyone interested to sponsor these two boys clothes for $10.00 per pack? 
Pack includes a size 5-6 pair of shorts, t-shirt and undie? I have a space good for these 2 to be included in my parcel to Peru but please let me know by Friday, 6th of Feb as I need to close/seal my parcel by this Friday night so I can deliver it to the lady who will be handcarrying these items on the weekend. Sponsorship of these sets will be donated to the Dress A Girl Australia's campaign to build a well for the people of Kalagi Uganda. You will be given a donation receipt for your sponsorship. Boys clothes for two less fortunate boys and a donation for a well....that is hitting two birds with one stone...a great way to make a difference and share the love this Valentines day. Please let me know soon. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment