Wednesday 25 March 2015

Update on Dress A Girl Australia well

As of today, I have raised the amount of $5,000.US dollars ($6,352.92 in AUD) for the Dress A Girl well in Kalagi Uganda from dress sponsorships (Dec 2014 to Mar 2015), sales from my on-line shops and market stalls last full year 2014, ebay sales 2014  from my unwanted items and donations from family,close friends and a few friends of Dress A Girl Australia. I have also been advised that the well has been finished. More details of this successful project will be made available soon including well dedication. I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to all the donors who helped me make this project possible, for helping give hope to the people of Kalagi Uganda through clean water. Thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment