Wednesday 11 March 2015

Parcel for Project Cabaraban Philippines sent this morning - 11th of March

After making sure that all the plastic bags I had containing 140 dresses, 7 girls matching sets and 10 boys matching sets fitted into one large box, I finally sealed the box around 1am this morning. The parcel was picked up from my house late this morning and is starting its journey to the Philippines. By the time the parcel arrives in CDO, my friend Sally will have also arrived from the US and take care of the distributions.
Now I have to find a way to repay the money I used to pay for the postage. The cash was taken from my Dress A Girl Well fundraising to build a well and give hope to the people of Kalagi Uganda. The parcel cannot be delayed as distribution has to be done before my friend goes back to the US at the end of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment