Tuesday 14 April 2015

Special Package for Papua New Guinea

Every year I select deserving recipients of special events' presents. Last year I decided to give about 175 handmade Valentines' greeting cards to mothers who receives special meals from NSW Meals on Wheels. A hundred of these cards were made by me and the 75 donated. This year 2015 I thought the lady who spends full time taking care of the orphans of  BFO Orphanage in Mt Hagen Papua New Guinea deserves something special for Mother's Day, the event I have chosen to send something special. The dresses below which were made and donated by Monika Osvald were posted today and fingers crossed will get to Papua New Guinea in time for Mother's Day.
and the postage docket from Australia Post -
Thank you to Monika for the dresses and the skirt. You have just made one mother in this world feel special. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment