Wednesday 1 April 2015

Sponsored Dresses for the month of March Batch #2

These are the final dresses sponsored for the month of March 2015 and have been allocated to a few distributions scheduled for the first six months of 2015 -
1) From Kaylee Healy -
 2) From Kirrily Burton -
 and I thought I would sponsor three dresses myself and use the money to purchase additional school supplies for distribution in June.
Thank you so much to Kaylee and Kirrily for sponsoring these dresses, for your kindness and generosity. It is much appreciated.

Last but not the least, the following batch of dresses were added in my on-line shop for sponsorships -
If you want to make a difference and change a life through a new dress, please sponsor one of my dresses. To sponsor, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment