Saturday 5 April 2014

Market Day and Products for Sale

It was a very long day as today was market day for the quarter.  A very good and happy day but tiring. Woke up at 4am after going to bed at midnight and arrived back home at 5pm. Fell asleep and just woke up. Now cant go to sleep so I might as well take pictures of dresses and acknowledge donations until I feel sleepy again. 

Sharing with you some products I had at Dreamers Markets today. Creating these items are what I consider my 'Days of Happiness' especially when the end result is making happy the disadvantaged children around the world. I enjoyed making each one of them.
A few of these items are still available and will be posted in my online shop today. Shown above are - (Update : Now available in my on-line shop. Just click on the hyperlinks)

(1) Bucket 1 of 2 of the dammit dolls. Only 2 are left but will be making more and be made available soon. $15.00 each.
(2) Easter Bunny pins. Only 5 are left and when they are gone, they really are gone. $10.00 each.
(3) Easter Lavender Bunnies. Only 7 are left but can make more if needed. $5.00 each
(4) Easter Lavender Packs. A few are left but will be making more if needed. $5.00 each and comes with a card/envelope for easy gift giving.
(5) Happy Easter Buttons. Easily done if needed and available all year round in my creativity with buttons shop. They come in size 38mm (1-1/2") and 57mm (2-1/4"). Size 38mm is on sale at $1.00 each and size 57mm also on sale at $2.00 each.
(6) 'A is for Apple' Magnetic Blocks in a tin for kiddies to enjoy learning the alphabets, numbers 0 to 9, a few shapes and animals. They are about 5cms x 5cms  in size and full-sized magnet at the back. Selling them at $19.95 each.
(7) Last but not the least is my favourite and an original - 'Mama's Fabric Bust'. Comes with an easel stand for support. Selling at $20.00. Size about 20cms x 15cms (widest and tallest point)

Please check them out and if there is anything you like, please make a purchase as the proceeds are going to a very worthwhile cause. Thank you.

My very special thank you to the organizers of the Dreamers Markets for providing me with a free stall. Next market date is the 9th of August. 

And feel free to sing along with me in this 'Happy' song. *********************************************************
Chorus lines from Pharell Williams' 'Happy' Song 
          Because I’m happy
          Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
          Because I’m happy
         Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
         Because I’m happy
         Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
         Because I’m happy
         Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do
*********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment