Saturday 31 January 2015

Two more pairs of shorts sewn today for Molo Kenya

Luckily I have some fabric materials good for pairs of shorts so I did these two pairs this morning for the Molo Kenya parcel. feeling relieved. Due to miscommunications, a parcel has not been sent and another parcel has not arrived. I can no longer wait as I need to send these items on Monday and make sure it has been received before I leave for my trip.

Luckily, again, I did 4 dresses last week out of the fabric donations of Millhouse Collections which I have put under "nowhere to allocate" bag. My intuition must have instructed me to sew them even if they are not going anywhere as I will need them later. feeling lucky.  
I think it is time to hoard fabrics good for pairs of shorts in case of emergencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment