Tuesday 11 October 2011

New T-shirt dresses by Dress A Girl Australia

Fully settled after arriving back in Sydney after almost two weeks away, am starting to make dresses again in whatever spare time I could find and becoming more resourceful and adventurous in the kind of dress I make. Have decided to learn how to make t-shirt dresses.

For an hour last Saturday, I did a clean-up of my cabinet for some tshirts that I have not worn in a long time. Most of them had only been worn once or twice and because I take good care of my clothes so well, they still look new. I no longer wear them and I dont think I will be able to wear them again so I decided to make them as the upper section of the dress. Here are 2 dresses I have made out of recycled t-shirts. The fabrics I used in the lower section are remnants I bought in a sale from a fabric shop years ago.

I hope you like them because I know that they would look good when worn by any little girl somewhere out there because she deserves to own at least one dress. These dresses would make a great Christmas present for any girl. These dresses would be included in Dress A Girl Australia's planned second distribution in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment