Sunday 4 December 2011

Dressed by Dress A Girl Australia in honor of Jane's memory

A couple of months back, I wrote about this wonderful lady from Virginia by the name of Jane who died at age 55 last September but wanted her mom to continue making dresses for girls around the world. In honor of her memory I donated two dresses on behalf of Dress A Girl Australia. These dresses were to be sent and distributed in Belize.

Well, the dresses have been given to the girls in Belize who deserves to own at least one dress in their lifetime by volunteers from the US last month and here is the picture of the lucky little girl who is the recipient of one of the dresses I donated. The feeling is awesome!  I never imagined it would happen that I would be making a dress to be worn by a little girl living more than 8,000 miles away from where I live...but it has happened. Amazing!

Thank you to the volunteers who went to Belize and made this dream possible for the little girl to own at least one dress and to Dress A Girl Virginia for giving me the opportunity to help on this campaign in honor of Jane's memory. Thank you.

If you like to feel the way I feel so proud whenever I see girls wearing dresses that I make, please come and join me on this campaign or help spread the word around.

For more information, please send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com.

Here is the link to the original article on Dresses in honor of Jane's memory -

No comments:

Post a Comment