Sunday 19 May 2013

One Dress A Day - May 1-15

We are now on the second half of May and in another two weeks it will be June. By that time I will be halfway to my One Dress A Day for 365 days journey. This is where I am as of the 15th of May. 15 dresses for 15 days and mostly if not all T-shirt dresses in preparation for a coming big collection of dresses with sleeves. Perhaps the largest collection I will be targetting for distribution towards the end of the year in 3 locations. More details on this collection will be made available very soon but in the meantime check out the first 15 dresses for May I made.
Donors of fabrics and accessories will be acknowledged at the end of the month. If you want to keep track of how am doing with this journey, please click here or click on the '365 days diary' tab which you can find at the top of this page. 

Will continue on posting a few more dresses(Day 136 to 139) I finished for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment