Wednesday 29 May 2013

Must be my lucky day

Today must be my lucky day. I received two emails about the dresses sent to India and Papua New Guinea:

PNG - it is almost a year now of the girls enjoying wearing the dresses and the boys the pants. I received a couple of pictures attached to the email but unfortunately I do not have the permission to publish them here but let me assure you the kids look so beautiful with the dresses. Thank you everyone for keeping the girls safe with the dresses you have donated.

India - with the dresses sent in April. The children are so happy with their new dresses they wear it almost everyday. They loved the dresses because they feel so comfortable wearing them. I was also told that pictures have been uploaded but am not sure where. I replied back asking if they could tell me where the pictures were uploaded and once I get a reply I will share it with you. Thank you once again everyone for the dresses you have donated.

No comments:

Post a Comment