Sunday 13 October 2013

Clothing Sponsorship program for South Africa

Last week I wrote about a clothing sponsorship program I am joining to provide 2 sets of clothes for a child in South Africa. One for winter and one for summer. Joan Adams the manager of the Morning Star foundation thought that I was going to sponsor only one child. I said no I am sponsoring a lot. So she sent me these pictures of the few kids who will be benefitting from the clothing sponsorship program starting next year. Arent they cute?



Watch out for more details about this clothing sponsorship program early next year. Instead of sponsoring financially I get to sponsor with dresses and shorts that can be worn during their winter time and summer time. Am on the initial stage of planning on how best to send these clothes twice a year at the lowest postage cost I could get. 

For more information about Dress A Girl(Around the World) Australia, please feel free to send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment