Saturday 20 February 2016

Final dresses added to the Easter Collection (Dress Distribution #100)

I have decided to include these dresses in the Easter Collection so I do not have to keep them in the house. It makes distribution a bit more difficult and costly but since I do not know when my next distribution would be especially for these dresses that are small in sizes it is better that they get included in the Easter distribution. Sizes 4 below are quite risky to distribute due to the straps and I also firmly believe that girls ages 7 to 10 are the ones that need dresses the most. I hope next time this will no longer happen. Anyway -
1) From Ann Johnson -
2) From Julie Nielsen -
3) From Kaye Hardman -
Thank you to the donors of the above dresses. Thank you for your generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment