Tuesday 1 December 2020

Dress Distribution #122 - Christmas Shoeboxes 2020

 Christmas is just around the corner and soon we will be welcoming the new year. Well, I cannot let the year 2020 go away without making a difference to at least a few disadvantaged kids so I decided to donate 27 of the last few dresses I still have in my possession to Samaritan's Purse for their Christmas Shoebox project. I have made 26 Christmas shoeboxes and each box has one each of the dresses below. Click on the image below or click here to see a larger version of the individual dresses -  

I needed to finish all the boxes by today so there was no time to identify who the donors are of some of the dresses but thank you to all who donated these dresses. It is much appreciated. When I purchased the boxes I was told that this year's shoeboxes will be distribubuted in Fiji, Cambodia, Vietnam and Madagascar. I will be following the journey of 15 boxes so hopefully by early next year I would know where the boxes were sent more specifically for the 15 Christmas shoeboxes.




No comments:

Post a Comment