Tuesday 15 December 2020

My Fabric Nativity Set is out once again!

 It is Christmas time as my favourite nativity set is out once again. A set which took me almost 8 months to finish (in between working, holidaying, gardening, walking etc) back in 2009 that is why it is a real treasure for me to keep.  Am not sure how many people around the world manage to make it but I know I did and loves to share it with everyone every Christmas time. :-). 

For this year I have cactuses as my background behind the stable -

and have christmas lights decorated around the set.
I try to enjoy my nativity decor set it as much as possible as I know that pretty quickly it will have to go back inside my wooden chest again for another 11 months. 

#fabric #nativityset #fabricnativityset #handmade #handmadenativityset #christmas #xmas #celebrate #imadethis #softtreasures #madebyhand #fabricmanger #fabricstable










No comments:

Post a Comment