Monday 14 December 2020

Handmade Greeting Cards

The last few weeks I spent my spare time making fabric picture cards out of my fabric scraps. I mailed a handful of them to a few special friends around the world. I have more cards left which am selling as a fundraiser for Dress A Girl. Proceeds from the sale of any of these cards will help maintain Dress A Girl Australia's dress distributions to the less fortunate kids. Click on any of the images below to check them out and if you like any, please make a purchase. Whatever money you spend goes to a very worthy cause.

1) Christmas greeting cards -

2) Friendship and other greeting cards -
The inside panel of these cards are blank for your personalised messages and each card comes with a matching white envelope for easy gift-giving. Please help spread the word about these cards around. Keep safe and healthy always. Thank you.







No comments:

Post a Comment