Friday 30 December 2011

Dress A Girl Australia's Christmas Drive Update

This really amazes me. To see is to believe and I have always believed that I will be able to do it but everytime I see the piles of dresses and unopened parcels I cannot believe what am seeing. I get speechless! The response I had with Dress A Girl Australia's Christmas Drive of 500 dresses for girls around the world is overwhelming. Thank you.

As of last night's count I have on-hand 317 dresses. I have 2 AusPost parcels for pick up and several emails letting me know in advance that they have posted dresses or will be posting dresses after the holidays. It will take awhile to take pictures of all the dresses but they will be taken.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone who made this Christmas Drive for girls around the world a success! Thank you for believing and supporting this very worthwhile campaign. Every pillowcase, fabric, lace, button, thread, ribbon, elastic and most specially the time and effort you spent on making these dresses to give to the less fortunate girls around the world is very much appreciated. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment