Thursday 22 December 2011

Operation Christmas Shoebox Update

Three weeks ago I donated 2 Christmas Shoeboxes in Samaritan's Purse Australia and New Zealand's Operation Christmas Shoebox. A week after that I received an acknowledgement letter informing me that the shoeboxes have been received by their warehouse and that they will be emailing me again when they know in which country the shoeboxes will be opened. 

Today I received that email advising me that the shoeboxes I donated are on its way to Thailand aboard the vessel OOCL New Zealand V056 which is due to arrive in Bangkok on the 8th of January 2012. 

I feel very excited knowing that a boy and a girl between the ages of 5 to 9 years old will soon be receiving the special box I prepared and I hope these children will like what they see inside the box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment