Thursday 29 December 2011

Sewing TV Reality Shows

This week with Mon, Dec 26 and Tues, Dec 27 being public holidays, we only needed to go to work from Wed till Friday and possibly just a half-day on the last day.  Most of the people at work are on leave or were forced to go on leave but I opted to come to work as I didn’t want to end up with a negative 3 days in my vacation leave credits on a new year. As much as possible I want to save up my vacation days just in case I would decide to go to another country somewhere in Asia in 2012 and do another dress distribution myself. Besides you tend to finish more work when there are less people around.

There weren’t that many people on the train and I was seated next to a lady who was reading a magazine featuring the top and worst TV shows of the year 2011. Looking at what she was reading, something snap inside my brain. Am so used to scribbling or listing things to do (a list that keeps on getting longer and never shorter)  and could be for work or at home or lately for Dress A Girl Australia…for a change, why don’t I create a list of possible sewing reality shows based on the reality shows available on TV? Hahaha!! Check this out. Although I don’t really watch most of them, here is what I came up with (on possibly the most productive 30-minute train ride I ever had. :-) ). There might be more but these were the only ones I could think of . I have thrown in one TV ad too:

TV Ad
i cant believe it is butter                                                i cant believe it is sewing
 
 
TV Reality Shows
so you think you can dance                                             so you think you can sew
the x factor                                                                   the sewing factor
the 'celebrity' apprentice                                                the 'sewing' apprentice
Survivor : celebrities                                                      Survivor : Sewers
the australian idol                                                          the sewing idol
I'm a celebrity...get me out of here!                               I'm a sewer...get me out of
                                                                                               here!
Big Brother                                                                     Big Sewer
The Simple Life                                                              The Sewing Life
Dog Whisperer                                                                Sewing Whisperer
Dancing with the Stars                                                    Sewing with the Stars
The Biggest Loser                                                           The Biggest Sewer
Farmer wants a wife                                                       Farmer wants a sewer
Deal or no Deal                                                               Sew or No Sew
The Price is Right                                                           The Sewing is Right
Celebrity Duets                                                               Celebrity Sewing

Have fun! Click here to check out the complete list I made.


No, am not insane. Am just trying to enjoy life to the fullest and be the happiest on the last 60 hours of the year 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment