Friday 23 March 2012

Back to sewing a pillowcase dress

When I arrived home from work around 6pm today I felt so sleepy that I actually dozed off and the next thing I knew it was 8pm. Now I have a big problem since I will not be able to go to sleep when I want to. Then I thought why not make a pillowcase dress. I have not made one for quite a while now and before I forget how to do it I thought it was a good time to sit down on my sewing machine and sew one as am sure this will make me feel sleepy again. (haha!).

So here is the dress I made tonight and the pillowcase I used was donated by Michelle Karyn Reynders. It was right on top of all the other piles so naturally it got picked up.
Tomorrow I would decide where to include this dress in the collections I am doing for future distributions for as predicted I am feeling sleepy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment