Saturday 10 March 2012

Turning 1 Celebration - Thank you for the Kind Words and Dresses

Dress A Girl Australia is turning one year old on the 15th of March. It will be a low fan fare day as firstly I will be at work the whole day (I wish I could be at home making anniversary pillowcase dresses!) and secondly, am trying to save as much as I can to raise my dwindling funds for postage. 

Let me start the celebration before the big day with a big thank you for all the kind words I have been receiving.

Every now and then I receive emails from some members of the Australian community telling me what a wonderful work I am doing. 'Pat-on-the-back' via email and how I inspire other people to make a difference in this world. Thank you so much for the kind words. Every word is very much appreciated and inspires me to work harder everytime I get a time to spare and make sure we all live in a world where every little girl owned at least one dress for every girl deserves to own at least one. 

Thank you so much to everyone who has supported this campaign and thank you for all the donations. I could not have done it without your support.

Thank you to Dress A Girl Around the World (Hope 4 Women International) for making this campaign happen and for giving me the opportunity to make this campaign alive and kicking here in Australia. Thank you.

For those who wants to know more about this campaign, please send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com.


                                                                                I have so much to be thankful for. 
                                                                                                     ~ anonymous~

No comments:

Post a Comment