Thursday 29 March 2012

Sp'egg'tacular 10-night marathon for shorts for the boys

Dress A Girl Australia's Easter Charity Drive for 55 pairs of shorts is now on for the next 4 weeks and I am daring myself to spend an hour of my time starting tonight and for the next 9 nights to make 2 pairs of shorts to add to my 'children of India' collection. Below is my first 2 pairs -
and I hope I would have the energy to sustain this challenge and the will to go on for the next 9 nights as believe me I am a good procrastinator. 

As always, my creations are always at the bottom of the pile. I always give priority to items donated. What I make I use to fill in the gaps. So dont worry if I am able to complete the challenge(which means I have made 20 pairs) they always get allocated last. :-) And dont worry too if the goal of 55 has been reached as there will always be another distribution to be done.

If you feel like taking the challenge with me, there are still 9 nights to come. Come and join in the fun of making shorts for the boys and send me pictures of what you have made so far or post them directly in Dress A Girl Australia's facebook page.

To those who wants to know more about the Easter drive, please send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com.

If you are ready to send in donations, please send them to Dress A Girl Australia, P.O. Box 240 Casula Mall Casula NSW 2170.

Thanks heaps in advance!

2 comments: