Friday 20 May 2011

Back to my Dress A Girl Australia Project (D-A-G-A)

After a couple of an unusual 'high activity' weeks mainly at work and culminating with having to attend a system training the whole week of this week, am back again on the 'Dress A Girl Australia' project and hoping to spend most of whatever spare time I can find this time on making dresses. I want to create my own 'dress a girl dress' design so I know that the dress I am making is for the project. I have now come up with the pattern and have cut my fabrics. All it needs is a time for me to sit down on my sewing machine and start pressing my foot on the pedal.

Enquiries about this project have started to come in and I hope to finish sending off my emails by the end of this month so I could start making follow-ups in early June. I thought putting email addresses at the top of the new mail screen was an easy task but now I realize it is easy but takes time especially if you want to make sure you have the right addresses otherwise you will end up with lots of emails bouncing back in your inbox due to incorrect email addresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment