Saturday 28 May 2011

More dresses for Dress A Girl Australia

A good time to make a dress if you want to avoid the chilly weather outside. With the official winter season coming up in 4 days, more girls around the world will be dressed. This is the dress I did today and another one half-complete. If I had a bias tape ready, I probably could have made 3. My bias tape supply will not be available until perhaps late next week as I just remembered to order them from a wholesaler late yesterday afternoon as I was busy at work in the morning.
I guess I will just have to continue on making dresses with the time I can spare while waiting for other groups to submit the dresses they promised to send. I hope to make about 25 dresses by the end of June and at the rate am going I think I will make the 25 using the extra fabrics from my collection. Of course I have not forgotten that I still have lots of email addresses to contact for the Dress A Girl Australia project.

No comments:

Post a Comment