Friday 6 April 2012

My Easter chick is moving!

WooHoo!! My 'easter chick' is moving. As of today, I have received 18 pairs of shorts for the boys and received notifications from donors of another 24 on the mail. Thank you so very much!
Where my Easter Chick is As of the 6th of April 2012
Your generosity is so moving and so inspiring (and it is only the 6th of April...got 24 days to go till end of April) it makes me work harder and smarter to find more girls and boys around the world who deserves to own at least one dress or a pair of shorts you all have kindly donated. I know there are a lot of these children out there I just have to find the smartest and easiest way to get to them! 

And I found one! I made contact with a volunteer group who can distribute dresses between the sizes of 1 to 4. More on this in the coming weeks!

Donation acknowledgements will be coming up soon. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment