Friday 19 October 2012

Donation Acknowledgements FY2012 #114 from Lyn Crossley

Last night I saw a picture of a Ugandan girl holding a little boy toddler who practically didnt have any clothing at all. A friend suggested that I post the picture here in my blog. The moment I saw it I decided not to post the picture. I know that the picture represented reality in some less fortunate locations around the world but I didnt see the need to show it to the world. I felt depressed just looking at it. This donation is the answer to that picture and I am very grateful.

Donation #114 on the list is from Lynn Crossley and is a collection of 7 boys' tops, 10 girls' tops, 5 boys undies, 5 packs of 7 each girls undies and 1 pair of shorts. Now I know where this pack is going.
My heartfelt thanks to Lynn for this wonderful package. Thank you for your kindness and generosity. It is much appreciated. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment