Sunday 7 October 2012

Dress Distribution Page

From time to time, I post updates on status of dress distributions in locations that have not provided feedback and/or pictures of distribution in the 'Dress Distribution' page. Information on this page is always updated as I use this page as a log file to help me monitor progress or as my reminder (but I may not necessarily be able to immediately write an article about the update) so I encourage everyone to visit this page when you have the chance especially to those who wants to get informed about the progress of any dress distribution. 

Dress Distribution page can be found at the top of each page under the tab name 'Dress Distribution' 

or you can access it from the link below -
                                       Dress Distribution

If you have any questions regarding this page, please feel free to send an email to dressagirlaustralia@gmail.com. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment