Sunday 28 October 2012

Dress A Girl Australia Christmas Cards now available for sale

WooHoo!! After almost a week of late nights I finally made it. Fully designed, created and printed in my old and reliable inkjet printer. I was quite hesitant to make one as I know printed greeting cards are no longer in these days but I believe there are still people out there who still wants to send greeting cards the conventional way so decided to take my chances. If I can make them digital I would but there isnt much time to do it and am very busy even at work and I want to take advantage of the Christmas season. Having them made somewhere else was not part of the equation and besides I had to order thousands to sell it at a price I wanted. It will take a lot of cards to sell if I want to send all the parcels I have and a lot of time and effort to make them available but any sale from any of the cards will be a big help. I know the end result will be very rewarding. And...such a great relief when I finished it (wouldnt feel drowsy at work anymore! hehehe!) 

Dress A Girl Australia Christmas cards are now available for sale. The cards come in 4 colors - green, red, blue and multi-color. They are of the standard greeting card size which is 110mm x 155mm. Has a blank inside panel for personal message and comes with a matching white envelope just like any normal greeting card. The only difference is that these cards are purely handmade. The only thing bought is the blank card itself.
Here is a sample of the card -
Card sells for $1.50 each plus postage of 60cents and for a pack of 10 it will cost you $12.50 plus postage of $1.80. Great value for money if you have many friends to greet. Proceeds from the sale will help defray the cost of sending more parcels overseas this Christmas. So come and check out these items in my shop under Christmas Cards

Please help spread the word about these special Christmas cards. It will bring a lot of joy and gladness to a lot of disadvantaged children around the world. Thanks in advance!

*** Sometimes it is difficult for the system to calculate the right postage as my postage table is set for other items as well in the e-shop, if you were charged more in postage for buying Christmas cards compared to the actual cost of sending the cards to you and if the excess is more than $1.00, I can either refund the excess amount to you or put in another card equivalent to the excess amount. You will be notified when this happens. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment