Monday 5 November 2012

Big thanks to the quiet contributors

Thanksgiving Day is still about 3 weeks away but I would like to acknowledge a group of people who I refer to as the quiet contributors of this campaign . Without this group and their contributions that helps lessen the cost of sending parcels whether here in Australia or overseas , the task  of making a difference in the lives of the less fortunate children cannot be completed. 

First on the list is a 16-year-old Kapunda High student Rachael Clifton. Thank you Rachael.
Sharyn Paull's Mum Betty, Deborah Parish, Margaret Adair and the ladies of Kapunda S.A.
The ASG Warped Wenches of Tasmania
Work Colleague Jenny
Work Colleague Joan for giving me bags of lavender from her garden so I can keep on making lavender packs to sell
Friends and colleagues who buy my handmades
Sponsors  Kikay Designs, Heyboom Shop and Wrapped in Fabric

Heaps and heaps of thanks for your kindness and generosity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment